| ||The Hampshire FA Community Trust has the following key objectives;|
· Inclusion and Cohesion
· Community Coaching
· Disability Football
The newly formed Hampshire FA Community Trust Fund is designed to support projects that would struggle to find support through traditional methods aligned to these objectives.
You would need to meet one of the following criteria to be eligible for funding;
· Have a Hampshire FA affiliated disability team
· Offer targeted support through participation or coaching for any individual/group who fall under protected characteristics as outlined in the Equality Act (Age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity)
Non eligible applicants would include the following;
Male only teams
If you need funding support in relation to the supported criteria then please complete the following form.
The maximum grant available is £500 and we will support funding for the following areas;
· Playing Kit/Training kit (Hampshire FA Community Trust branded)
· Equipment ( ie balls, bibs cones)
· Venue Hire (ie training/matches)
· Courses ( ie Level 1/Coaching Disabled Footballers)
This will be a one off payment ( no further grants for 3 years) to either start new or support current activity so you will need to outline why you need the support and how it will sustain activity longer term.
If you have any queries about the process please contact Sacha Nicholas at email@example.com